Search This Blog

Oct 6, 2011

2 Godspeed Steve Jobs..

Adieu to a great visionary who has touched many lives.. including mine

"You will always be my greatest inspiration, someone who encouraged me to believe in my dreams, to "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish"..!!

I have never been more saddened at the news of the demise of a man whom I have never met.

Godspeed Steve Jobs
"

Steven Paul Jobs: Founder Apple Inc.
Feb 24, 1955 - Oct 5, 2011


Related Posts






Disclaimer:

This is to remind that the Views or Opinions in the blog are entirely mine unless explicitly stated. The Views and Opinions published in this blog should in no way be related to any other person or organization associated -- directly or indirectly -- with me.






2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

steve jobs passed away :-> we are sad but What does it has something to do with the bike diary (2wheelsindia.com) ???

Anonymous said...

Steve Jobs is the meaning for visionary and innovation. May his soul rest in peace.
-Jagan

Post a Comment


Your Comments are valuable as they keep the conversation alive..

But Please Comment Responsibly (for them to be published)