Mar 9, 2011

3 Pulsar 220F “The Fastest Indian” lands in Indonesia

Pulsar 220F DTS-i is launched in Indonesia..

Indonesia is the world's 3'rd largest 2 wheeler market after China and India. Both Bajaj and TVS has been present in Indonesia for some years now. 90% of the Indonesian market is primarily dominated by Step Thru models and Automatic Scooters. The remaining 10% comprises of a niche but vibrant community of motorcycle riders.

Bajaj already sells the Pulsar 135LS and the Pulsar 180 in Indonesia. Enthusiastic Indonesian motorcycle riders have been expecting the Pulsar 220F for sometime now. To their delight the Pulsar 220F DTS-i model has finally been launched in Indonesia.

On 8'th & 9'th (today) March, test ride of the Pulsar 220F is being provided to prominent Indonesian auto journalists and automotive bloggers. Posted below are some images from the ongoing event from the Sentul International Circuit at Bogor Indonesia.

The Pulsar 220F has been very aggressively priced at 18.6 Million Rupiahs (about Rs. 93,000 approx.). Models like the Yamaha Byson (Indian FZ-16) retails for around 20 Million Rupiahs in Indonesia.









Pulsar 220F in Indonesia: Photos [Photo Credits: Stephen Langitan]

Pulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in Indonesia

Pulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in IndonesiaPulsar 220F in Indonesia






Related Posts






Disclaimer:

This is to remind that the Views or Opinions in the blog are entirely mine unless explicitly stated. The Views and Opinions published in this blog should in no way be related to any other person or organization associated -- directly or indirectly -- with me.






3 Comments:

Adil said...

The photo at the top reminds me of one thing, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

Feel really good that the Indonesians will get to appreciate this Indian beast

Veerendra Giddaluru said...

Way to go Bajaj!! Now if they bring those upgraded 4-valve screamers..

Rasyid said...

This 220 price is really shocked indonesian bike enthusiast, particularly from the first two (P180 & P200)..
I'm also considering to take my first pulsar..

Post a Comment


Your Comments are valuable as they keep the conversation alive..

But Please Comment Responsibly (for them to be published)