Search This Blog

Nov 3, 2006

2 The Man..!! The Machine..!! STREET HAWK..!!

When did my interest in Motorcycles start..?? I never thought of it before actually..

The other day I happened to visit Kamal's blog.. where I came across an interesting post. It was on a TV series aired during the mid 1980's; which ran just for one season and had 13 episodes in it... It was called "STREET HAWK..!!"


At that very instant I went into a flashback mode... I recalled how I was in primary school and how I used to wait eagerly in front of the TV.. to watch "The Man..!! The Machine..!! STREET HAWK..!!"



Guys who grew up in the mid 1985's would remember this TV show where the real star was the BIKE. In the show, the bike was shown to be capable of reaching 300 mph..!! Each episode included a lot of Wheelies and stunts.

Check out the Intro of the show..

When I came back from my flashback mode I realized, probably it was due to the impact this short TV series during my childhood... that I am writing this blog today..!!!

I even found a website dedicated to this show. Check it out here..

a







Disclaimer:

This is to remind that the Views or Opinions in the blog are entirely mine unless explicitly stated. The Views and Opinions published in this blog should in no way be related to any other person or organization associated -- directly or indirectly -- with me.




2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

it was the coolest serise i have seen even better than 'Night rider'.

I have all the episodes of this seris downloaded on my PC :)

Anonymous said...

it was the coolest serise i have seen even better than 'Night rider'.

I have all the episodes of this seris downloaded on my PC :)

Post a Comment


Your Comments are valuable as they keep the conversation alive..

But Please Comment Responsibly (for them to be published)